A comprehensive GPS tracking solution
for your business’ fleet
TRACK WHERE YOUR FLEET IS AT ALL TIMES
- Location: Track location and time of the all vehicles as per all the logged pings
- Distance: Record total distance travelled daily, weekly and overtime of any all vehicles
- Route: Track the route taken by each vehicle on a day to day basis
- Virtual trips: Capture the duration and location of the trip even if the engine is left on throughout the whole period
- Normal trips: Capture the duration and location of each trip as the engine is turned off at each ‘visit’
- Zones: number of times the selected Vehicle, has entered and exited the selected pre-determined zone
GAIN INSIGHT TO YOUR DRIVERS’ BEHAVIOURS
- Idling: Log all ‘idling’ occasions relating to a vehicle that has idled for a predetermined period
- Overspeed: Log all “overspeed” exceptions relating to a vechile that have gone over a predetermined speed limit
- Speed: log the actual speed of a vehicle and track if the delivery is on-time
- Start and Stop: record all trips including Start Time/Location and End Time/Location of the selected Vehicle
- Harsh braking: log all accounts of harsh braking and match it back to the driver at fault
GENERATE UNLIMITED REPORTS
GPS Tracking is great for other assets too
Tracking sales rep and field cars
AssetTrak for sales rep and field cars are compact and easy to install. We offer car owners supreme vehicle security with the ability to monitor their vehicle anywhere, anytime, after they receive quick notification that their car has been tampered.
Instant notification of authorities reduces risk of vehicle write-offs and damage, and far greater chance of vehicle recovery.
Optional add-on features include:
- In-cabin voice monitoring or triggering the alarm by pressure sensors (car mat)
- Motion sensors
- Door sensors or ignition sensors
- Fuel supply cut-off
Tracking Machinery & Special Equipment
Expensive machinery and equipment is often required to be left unattended in remote areas or by the roadside overnight etc…
Vision Trak allows these type of vehicles to be monitored in real time, minimising the risk of losing these valuable assets.
Sensor pads can be fitted to the equipments floor immediately triggering an alarm in the control room, while the GPS tracking system will locate any movement of the machinery and allow authorities to recover the stolen property.